Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Victory At Last

If you are a faithful blog reader, then you probably read my post about how I always lose at everything. Really, everything. Well, last night, I finally got my victory, and it was in the best possible way.

For almost the entirety of our relationship, Andrew and I have had a wet-willy war.  Yes, I know, maybe that's weird. But, it's us, and it happened. Now, considering the fact that I am much smaller than Andrew, it was extremely easy for him to pin me down and give me a double wet-willy the minute the wars started. That's how it went, every fucking time. Oh, and the worst time? He pinned me down, stuck his finger in MY mouth, and gave me one with my own fucking spit!

Now that you have heard that, it will be easier for you to comprehend how victorious I was last night. Really. It was fucking awesome, and I deserve a medal. Or five.

So I got home from work, and I was hanging out with Andrew, Jared, and Lindsey, and Andrew casually licked his finger and tried to give me a wet-willy. Unfortunately for him, I have some crazy fast refelexes (this is a lie) and I dodged his attempt. The fighting continues for a bit before I saw my chance.

He was on the couch, hands by his side. I jumped on him, pinned down his arms with my knees, and that's when I did it. I gave him a double wet-willy, and finished off by giving him one with his own spit.

I was so excited, and this was probably the greatest moment of my entire fucking life. And then, Andrew stuck his nasty sock foot in my mouth, and I almost vomitted.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment