Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It Started With Coffee Creamer...

Holy. Fucking Shit. I am so thoroughly pissed that I cannot think straight. I literally cannot comprehend what is happening at my work, and the immature fucker that I work with. I am beyong baffled at how adults can have such behavior as this person does. And the best part? I don't even know who it is.

So it all started with my coffee creamer. At my work, we have coffee grounds catered in by a coffee company. HP provides the sugar and creamer, and unfortunately, the creamer is the nasty powder shit. So, I brought my own creamer to work so that I could enjoy some coffee at work. I started noticing that I was going through it extremely fast. What the fuck? I did not go through 1/4 of my coffee creamer in one day. So, I started writing my name on it. And still, the fucker continued to use it. Now, I started putting a Ziploc bag over the top, and that fixed the issue. Awesome. No more food thief! Or so I thought...

As Christmas time rolled around, everyone came back to work after the holidays with tons of candy and food that they had received, me included. I happened to get some fucking delicious chocolate covered orange sticks, pretty much the best candy ever. So, I slowly munched on them at my cubicle, and eventually could eat no more. There was half of a box left when I set them down. One week later, I opened them to grab one, and guess what I found? THERE WERE ONLY 5 FUCKING ORANGE STICKS LEFT! That mother fucker took them OFF OF MY DESK!! Are you fucking joking? At this point, I'm starting to get pissed. Things were getting out of control. So I put a note on my desk that said, 'Stop eating my food! I'm a poor white girl!' The thievery stopped for 2 months.

And then today, I saw that they had struck again. A few weeks ago, I went to the grocery store and bought some things to eat lunch at work. One of the items was salad dressing. I carefully wrote my name on it, knowing that it would have to be stored in the break room fridge. I haven't touched it since. Today, I opened the fridge, and that's when I saw it. That fucker had taken the fucking wrapper off a MY new salad dressing, and used a fucking third of the bottle! Which is CLEARLY marked with my fucking name!! Are you fucking kidding me? Oh my god. I almost lost it.

Exactly how I feel right now. Fuck.
Now. This is what I don't fucking understand. I make less than anyone else in my office. They can afford to buy their own fucking salad dressing! And also, who the fuck takes someone elses food without fucking asking, or even telling them that they're going to use some?! Seriously, that is so fucking rude and inconsiderate, and I cannot even comprehend the thought process they have while taking my fucking food. And the best part? I am the ONLY ONE in the ENTIRE FUCKING OFFICE that has been a victim of this! THEY ARE TARGETING ME! And whoever this fucking bitch is, I will find you, and I will shank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment