Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Adios, Bitchachos!

This past year has royally fucked me over. And I just need to say hallelujah! In one week and two days, the lease that almost killed me will be over! And I am so fucking excited I can't stand it! Can I get an amen, brothers and sisters?!

So, I know a question that I have been asked a lot is, "If you couldn't afford the lease, then why did you sign it?" Well, first off, I'm not fucking stupid. I wouldn't have signed it.. If I had really had a choice in the matter. I moved into my apartment with my ex, who decided to leave and royally fucked me over when he did, leaving me with a costly apartment. I knew that I was fucked. And I still had almost the entire year of the lease left to stick out by myself. Fuck. And if I wanted to break my lease? It would've cost me three thousand fucking dollars. I'm poor white girl and I cannot afford that shit. So, I had to stay.

Now, I would like to tell you all of the things I hated about this apartment, and the management. First off, they fine and fee you for fucking everything. Literally. I had to pay for the parking stall that went with my apartment, even if I didn't want to park there. $25. Fuck. Oh, I have a dog? $300 deposit and an extra $35 a month. $175 if you pay your rent late. Fuck my life. This is what I've had to deal with for an entire fucking year. Oh, and that pet deposit? It was supposed to be refunded to me, but unfortunately, they're using it all the clean the mother fucking carpets. It does not cost that much to clean the mother fucking carpets! Fuck you guys. If I had problems with my neighbors, it was my fault for moving there. Which, for the most part my neighbors were nice, aside from the fact that I could hear them having sex. They were so fucking loud! I mean, I don't care how good it is, stop your screaming, bitch. You have neighbors.

However, aside from all the fees and late night sounds of sex sessions, I made it the entire year. There were times when it got tough. I almost sold Tito a few times to get the money I needed for rent, and thank god for all the times my parents came to my rescue with boxes of food and tampons. Thank you guys, for everything you did to keep me afloat.

I am so happy to be done with this fucking lease, and I am so excited to be in a better place in my life financially. Thanks to everyone who has helped me through! You guys are fucking awesome. And goodbye, Riverbend. You will not be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment