Monday, February 4, 2013

Today I Am Grumpy

I swear to God, today I am the definition of grumpy. If I could just walk around the office all day, punching people in the genitals, I would. Why? Because I fucking feel like it. And I don't have a fucking idea as to why. And you know what? It's ok. I don't have any reason for the way that I feel, but I don't fucking care and I never am this grumpy, so I think I have the right to just punch someone in their junk every once in a while. You know?

When I know someone is in a bad mood, I don't go near them. That's fucking stupid! You're just asking for them to bite your fucking head off right before chopping you into pieces. Really. You especially don't go near a grumpy person with stupid questions, inquiries, comments, or anything similar to anything I just mentioned. Or anything stupid. Or just fucking anything, for that matter. Honestly. You would think people would realize this. Nope. They don't. Fuck. Just leave me alone, everyone.

Now, when I get this grumpy, I try to avoid people. I know I'm being a bitch. I don't want you to fall victim to that. I don't. That's mean. So I don't talk to anyone, I don't approach them, and I mind my own fucking business. Usually people leave me alone. Except when I'm in the mood to kill everyone I see. And then they flock to me like fucking birds. Really? Do you do that on purpose? Do you wait until you can see that I'm grumpy, and choose that moment to talk to me? Is that it? Are you attracted to my bitch face? Well, fuck you.

The mood I am in right now, is the reason they have a T.V. show called 'Snapped.' You know, when women snap and kill their husbands. They get in this mood, and then their husband says, "What? You PMSing?" And she fucking snaps. And you know what? I don't blame her. It's totally justifiable if she feels anything like I do right now. Although I prefer not to kill. I'd rather go for the genital punch, myself. But that's just a personal preference.

Now, if you're done reading, go fuck yourself. Because I hate you.

Not really. I'm just grumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment