Monday, June 10, 2013

Milestones and America

First off, I would like to say congratulations to Andrew and me (and yes, it is Andrew and me, not Andrew and I). This weekend, we celebrated our one year anniversary. The first year of any relationship, in my opinion, is the most crucial. We have gotten to know so much about each other. We've passed the point where we can fart in front of each other without being mortified, and somehow, we still think the other is perfect. Way to go, us. We're awesome. I love you Andrew.

Now, the other day, I was talking to my friend Mary about our government, blah blah blah. Usually I don't discuss this kind of stuff, because frankly, I really don't understand it. But readers, I am terrified.

America is going to hell.

Seriously. This is what I am afraid of.

There have been so many shootings lately, and allegedly, some of them have been staged by the government, because they want to 'prove to the people that we can't handle weapons' and to do this, they are paying people to shoot masses of people.

I'm not saying that this is true, because I have no fucking clue what's going on. But the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. If they were to stage this, and pay people to kill, it would show people that we are not capable of carrying our own weapons. Next step? Take them away. So then what happens? The government authorities go crazy. This country will be dictated, and we will have no way of fighting back.

Guys what if this happens? The more I think about it, the more I realize that I do not want to be here if it does. Moving to Canada is sounding pretty awesome.

Now, as I said before, I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE. All of this is in theory. To me it makes sense, thus why I am freaking the fuck out. And, of course, I just had to share it with you.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment