Friday, June 28, 2013

A Truck with Big Chains

My car got towed today.

A big truck, full of chains and negativity, rolled into my apartment complex sometime during the night while I slumbered. I'm sure it was a violent affair, and I'm glad I didn't have to watch. I only had to see the aftermath.

I walked out to my car to leave for work, and it was gone. There was nothing left but a coned-off space of asphalt, void of any vehicles. 

I don't quite remember what happened next. All of a sudden, I was within the apartment walls, calling my boss to tell her of my sad fortune.

Fuck you, tow truck. And fuck you, to my apartment complex, for towing my car. 

You see, I was told that my car had to be moved by 8 in the morning on this day. I thought, good. I leave for work at 7, allowing plenty of time for them before the deadline. But they moved my car before that. They moved it, not acknowledging the notice that they sent out, and not informing the tenants who parked there that the deadline has been printed wrong.

Luckily, the towing charges have been covered, by them, for being assholes. Fuck you, Pinnacle apartment complex. Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment