Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My First Blog!

If you are offended by the word fuck, then stop reading here.

Ok so I guess I start out by telling all my readers who I am. My name is Shaye. I am a 19 year old girl who really should be in college, but am way too poor for that shit. Also, I am the number one most awesome person you will ever meet. Period. I have an awesome boyfriend named Andrew, and he makes me happy. I live on my own with my puppy Tito, who will most likely be in a lot of my blog entries. I'm starting this blog because I have wanted to for a long time, just hadn't done it, and got a request from a friend to start one, which kicked my ass into gear. So here I am. I'm not a big fan of talking about myself, so enough of that.
Now. What the fuck do I write about? Do people with blogs spend all day thinking about their next great blog and how awesome it's gonna be? If that's true, I'm going to suck at writing a blog. Planning is just not my thing. However there is one thing I want to write about because it has been brought to my attention quite often. I'm a bro. No. I do not have a penis. I'm just a girl, with the personality of a dude. Today, I am going to explain why.

Girls are stupid as fuck. They are drama. They like to bitch about the stupidest shit. I don't enjoy being like that.

The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment