Wednesday, November 28, 2012

You are the Definition of Filth

I am pretty adamant about having good hygiene. I feel disgusting if I don't take a shower every day. I feel even worse if I don't wash my hands after going to the bathroom. Seriously, that's fucking disgusting. Wash your fucking hands.

There is nothing more disgusting to me than when I'm in a public restroom, washing my hands, and someone walks out of the stall and right out the door. Seriously?? You just went to the bathroom, and stuck your hands all up in your business to wipe yourself, and you aren't going to wash your hands?? You disgust me.

When I see these people, walking out of the bathroom with their nasty shit hands, I have to stop myself from gagging. I think about their life, and think about how disgusting they are, and I want to start dry heaving. I picture their house and think, "You are a hoarder. There is no way your house isn't filled with moldy food wrappers and thousands of ugly knick-knacks, housing thousands of mice with their nasty little mice babies, eating their way through your mess of a home. You probably don't take showers, and even if you tried, you couldn't, because your bathtub is filled with more shit that you're hoarding. I'm also sure that you have some serious B.O. because you obviously don't have any idea what personal hygiene or deodorant are." Seriously. That's what I imagine. It's disgusting.

Wash your fucking hands. If you don't know how, here's a guideline to teach you. You're welcome.
And if you don't want to count to 15, you can always sing the ABC's. That should add a little excitement to your hand washing party.





No comments:

Post a Comment