Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Relationships Are For Smart People and Love, Not To Have Someone To Yell At.

I am not the relationship guru. I am no matchmaker, and I am, for the most part, not someone people generally go to for advice in their relationships. However, I do have some points of view on relationships that I feel are pretty basic, and should be followed. I'm going to explain them.
  1. If you are constantly yelling at each other and fighting, just break the fuck up. You obviously aren't happy.
  2. If you are in an on-again-off-again relationship, just stop. Just break up. If it didn't work out the first time, it's not going to work out the second, third, or tenth time either. Obviously, there are some issues that will never be settled.
  3. Why the fuck do people cheat?? If you wanna date/have sex with someone else, break up!!! Obviously, monogamy is not for you. Dumb ass..
  4. If you are constantly complaining to your friends about your boyfriend or girlfriend, just break up. No matter what you say to yourself, you are unhappy.
  5. Don't get married after dating for one month. Learn about each other, take your time! There's no rush!! If you are meant to be together forever, you will be, whether you get married now or 50 years from now.
  6. Be honest. If the person you are dating can't handle the truth, whether it be about who you've dated or how many people you've fucked, than they can't handle you. The truth will come out sooner or later, so you might as well start the relationship honestly.
  7. If your friends don't like the person you're dating, you probably shouldn't either. They can see the relationship from a different view, and they can see how happy you are and how you're being treated! Listen to them, even if it's not what you want to hear.
Now, I'm not saying I haven't done any of the above mentioned things. Except cheat. I've never cheated. However, I learned from those things, thus why I'm passing them along to you. I've been through it, and seen my friends go through it, and generally, if you do any of the above, it's not gonna work out. There are rare exceptions, yes, but usually... No. Just... No. Seriously... If you aren't happy, don't stay with the person. Find someone who makes you happy not angry, be the couple that people look at and say, "they're perfect" not the couple that people look at and say, "I give them 2 weeks."

To those couples who yell at each other for hours over stupid shit, seriously, just shut the fuck up and leave each other alone. Everyone is sick of listening to you.

And also, if your boyfriend or girlfriend is beating the fuck out of you, grab your shit and leave. You deserve better.

No comments:

Post a Comment