Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Puppy Hungry

As you all know, we are getting a kitten. Here's a picture.

It's a cute little thing, but it's not a dog. And I am a dog person.

Now, the more I think about this little fact, the more I want another dog.

The desire to have another dog is slowly killing me from the inside out. I can taste it, and feel it, and I can just imagine a little puppy stumbling across the ground while Tito chases it.

I can't handle it. I need a puppy.

I want to raise it from puppy until it gets too old to get up the stairs.

I want puppy breath in my face in the morning.

Tito needs a brother or sister. Rigth now.

My dreams are haunted with visions of puppies.

As if all of this isn't bad enough, my friends just got a puppy, and brought it over to our house to play. And I fell in love. She was soft and sleepy and cuddly and the cutest fucking thing I've ever seen.

I want a puppy. And I need one. And I don't care what Andrew and Lindsey say, I will get one.

1 comment: