Friday, April 12, 2013

This Girl

Today I saw this girl.

She was disgusting.

And I can't stop thinking about her.

Let's start with her make-up. She had at least 1/2 bottle of liquid foundation on, covered with powder, which was layered with blush. As if the amoung of make-up was not bad enough, she had not blended it onto her neck. So there was a very distinct line where it ended, and her actual face began. She had fake eyelashes, drawn on eyebrows, red lip stick, and black eye shadow.

You think that's bad?

She had fake-baked so much that she looked like a leather saddle. I am not even sure if her skin was loose enough to bend her fucking elbows.

She was wearing a mini-skirt and hooker heels, and her hair was so ratted that I'm not even sure how it was possible. Oh, and it was dyed black. Not like, normal black. But the kiind of black that has that blue tint.

Now this is what I don't understand. How in the fuck does she think that looks good? How? And what is she going to do when she starts dating someone, and they see her without her make-up and run for the hills because she looks completely different? And who would be attracted to that in the first place??

Ladies who do this, please stop. I don't understand why everyone feels they have to be so plastered with make-up and gunk all the time. That's not attractive, it's gross. NO guy wants someone who is completely fake! They want to see you. Not your make-up.

I know, I know. I'm not a guy. How do I know this? Becuase every fucking guy I've dated has complimented me on the fact that I don't wear a shit ton of make-up. And every single one has told me how gross it is when a girl is wearing so much make-up that it comes off if you give her face the slightest of touches.

Now. Step away from the lip stick, and feel beautiful with your own skin. Make-up is for enhancing, not covering.

And hey. You're beautiful.

1 comment: