Friday, April 5, 2013

I Want...

Everyone has a 'bucket list.' But I fucking hate the term 'bucket list' and instead, I have a 'things I want to do with my life' list.

I want to share this with you. Yes, I know that some of these are unrealistic and maybe even impossible. But you know what? Fuck that. I do what I want. And these are the things I want to do.
  1. Own a business. (This is a goal that Andrew and I share, which makes it twice as likely.)
  2. Skydiving
  3. Own a puppy for its whole life
  4. Visit at least 5 foreign countries (Australia and Africa are both the most important.)
  5. Grow out my hair
  6. Donate my hair
  7. Dye my hair blonde, just to see what it looks like
  8. Skinny Dipping with my love
  9. Go to a karaoke bar, and actually sing karaoke (no matter how bad it is)
  10. Get married
  11. Adopt my children
  12. Move to another country
  13. Go to college
  14. Buy a brand-new car
  15. Have at least one blog post go viral
  16. Learn to cut hair
  17. Teach Tito a trick (which has thus far proven impossible)
  18. Learn to love something I hate
  19. Get my six-pack back (in progress)
  20. Swim with an elephant
  21. Go scuba diving in the coral reef
  22. Tip my waiter/waitress over $100
  23. Be debt free-even if it's only for 5 minutes
  24. Become successful
  25. Go at least one year without eating out
  26. To fall in love with the same person, every day for the rest of my life. I love you Andrew. Thank you for helping me start this one.
These were listed in no particular order, and these are not all of my goals. They are just some of the ones that I can list off of the top of my head, and the ones that are the most important to me.

I really feel like having goals-big or small-is a very important thing as a person. It gives us something to strive and live for. And these are the things I live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment