Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Goodbye, Asshole!

First off, I would again like to say FUCK YOU DAN! Seriously. Such a dick. He never showed up to get his stuff from the apartment. He did threaten to break or steal my stuff though. What a dick. So, with the help of my new roommate, we moved everything outside! I called him beforehand to warn him. He did not reply, nor did he show up. All of his belongings are outside, in the rain. (We wrapped any electronics and kept them out of the rain, because we are bitches, but we are nice.) This morning, his stuff was still there. Really? Are you mentally handicapped? 'Cause you seriously left all your shit in the rain. Fucktard. I have included some pictures so you can see, kind of, although they're dark as fuck 'cause it was dark outside. Fuck night time for ruining my pictures.

So Amy is my new roommate. She has been sleeping on the couch, waiting for Dan to move his shit. We got so sick of it yesterday, we had a Move-Dan-Out girl party. It was fantastic. We celebrated with cosmos afterward. Delicious!

Now, while all this was happening, let me just tell you. Babette saved my life. Seriously. Not only did she take my computer and T.V. and keep it safe for me, in case psycho fucktard Dan showed up, she stayed at my house this morning until maintenance came to change the locks. Otherwise, he would have had access to the apartment. I cannot tell you what a life saver she is. Seriously, Babette, if you read this, I love you. And so does Tito. Obviously. He loves everyone. What a trusting little puppy.


So, that concludes the Dan story. I never got the money he owed me, but if his things aren't gone tonight, I'm just going to sell them. He owes me. Fucktard.

No comments:

Post a Comment