Thursday, May 30, 2013

Naked Head

Let's start by saying that the title Naked Head sounds sexual. Moving on.

I cut all my hair off.

It's gone.... Granted, it wasn't too long to begin with. It was to my collar bone. Now it's to.... Nothing.

Seriously. It's fucking short.

I don't know if I can handle this. I thought I could, but I can't. I have disappointed myself.

I honestly don't know what I was thinking. I've thought about chopping it off before, but always had the sense to NOT do it. Something came over me yesterday. And then all of a sudden, I was in the salon, watching as the stylist massacred my hair and threw it on the tiled floor.

It was horrific, and violent.

I am just very very happy that hair grows back. Because otherwise, I would look like a manly woman/lesbian forever. Which would suck, considering I'm neither of those things.

Now please excuse me while I cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment